HTML/CSS engine for node.js and deno. No electron, no webkit, no servo, all from scratch.
Work in progress, prev version
- nodejs 15.x, deno 1.8.3 (1.9 is broken)
- CSS, events, (p)react/vue/svelte support
- CLI for running
- rendering is broken/low-quality, resize is broken
WebViewis macos only (for now)
Follow me on my twitter for updates.
# one-shot (takes forever) npx github:cztomsik/graffiti run <file.html> # or install locally npm i github:cztomsik/graffiti npx graffiti run <file.html> # or with deno git clone https://github.com/cztomsik/graffiti cd graffiti npm i deno run -Ar --unstable --no-check lib/cli.js run http://...
- low memory footprint
- JS libraries generally work fine (react, vue, svelte, ...)
<script>elements are only evaluated during page-load
- CSS-in-JS should work fine,
@importis not supported
- flexbox only (block is emulated, inline/float is not supported at all)
- no process isolation so it's unsafe to use it as a browser
- git clone
- have nodejs 15.x
- have rust in
- (linux-only) have X11 headers
apt install xorg-dev
npm run build && npm run prepare && node lib/cli.js run <html-file>